Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yipee!!!! Young master Zachary has his US Visa! The final step in his going home process! We are ready to get this lump of sugar home! Since we will leave for the long journey home tomorrow, this will probably be my last blog. I know Melissa will continue to keep us all updated here with Zachary's many adventures, but my time as a part of this blog draws to an end. I must admit that when she told me her intent to blog as we traveled I never dreamed I'd enjoy adding to the updates and stories. I have come to enjoy sharing all I can about this amazing little guy and his wonderful mother's adventures. Telling our stories has helped me feel closer to home since we all know I'd me talking all the time if I were there! I am sure it is not possible to sufficiently document all the wonderful moments this journey and Zachary have brought into my life. It is my hope that our family and friends have felt closer and connected to our family's newest edition through our photos and stories. I also hope other families waiting for their adoption journey to begin or end will find encouragement in our postings. This has been the most remarkable trip/adventure I've experienced and I count it an absolute privilege to be a part of Zachary and Mommy Melissa's life. He is such a blessing. I am looking forward to all God has planned for his life, and am thankful God has purposed our sweet Melissa to be Zachary's mommy. Please pray for our last plane ride homeward...specifically pray for all passengers on our flight. Seems Zachary is a very good traveler, but also a VERY loud one. He has discovered his voice and is quite proud to share all his babbling with everyone within a 2 mile radius. Of course, we think its great.....but weary passengers, not so much:) Looking forward to home myself, missing you Scott, Steven and Ashley!
Teri

1 comment:

mom said...

I hope you have a comfortable trip home. I don't think anyone would abject to a happy baby babbling. Crying, maybe, but I don't think there will be much of that. Teri, I don't know what we would have done without you. I was so worried about who would go with Melissa and wished and prayed that at the last minute you would come forward. Another prayer was answered. I want to thank Scott, Ashley and Steven for doing without you for these two weeks. I know they can't wait for you to get home. Hope you want have to clean up after Melissa this time. Just keep pumping that dramamine into her. See you all Friday. Another two days for us. Love Ya!