Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hello ...Mommy, Aunt Teri and I had a good day today. We went to see a water puppet show this morning. It was quite exciting for the many local kids and Aunt Teri was pretty excited too! No worries if you missed it....mommy had Aunt Teri video tape almost the whole thing! We went back to my orphanage today (Picasso). Mommy wanted to get photos of my nannys and video of my first home. I think my nannys were happy to see me so clean and happy and loved. They liked my mommy. I was okay with visiting...but I was really happy to leave again with my new mommy. I am glad my mommy is taking such care to record stuff for me. That was the last of many scheduled trips we've gotten to go on. Having so much to do has made the time go by faster according to mommy and Aunt Teri, but I can tell they are glad to have more down time. I even got to play a lot with my toys today since we could stay in the room longer. Mommy and aunt Teri are talking about how nice it will be to sleep in tomorrow...they are silly, we all know they will want to join me around 5am for a little snack and snuggles. Uncle Scott took me to his Sunday School class today! Sort of...he took his computer to class and we used Skype to video phone each other...it was early there....but late here. I tried really hard to stay awake for them, Aunt Teri has told me all about them. I was awake, but definitely not too perky...but I did it! Now I can go to sleep. Nighty Night from Vietnam, Love Zachary

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Zachary, I think you are very sweet to let mommy and Aunt Teri sleep in until 5. What are they complaining about!! I know your little head must be spinning with all the people mommy and aunt teri have told you about that are waiting for your arrival home. There are many that won't make it to the airport but they have all been praying for you to get here so we can all love you. You are such a loved little guy...we will really try not to stampede you at the airport but it will be very hard....

Beckie said...

I have to say that reading these wonderful blog postings, seeing the pictures, and watching the videos is making me feel just a bit guilty for never completing my girl's baby books...Melissa, you are moving that bar awfully high for the rest of us!

So, what do the three of you have planned for the rest of the week? - Beckie

AnnsyP said...

It was great seeing Teri and Zachary in Sunday school this morning!! Thank you for sharing your travels with all of us. We hope to get to meet Zachary in person one day!
-Ann