Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Hi everyone. My mommy has told me all about my new family and friends. I am sure I will like you, but for now my new mommy is my most favoritest person! She gives me lots of kisses. I like to feel her face and hair. She's a good fit too...my legs go just right around her waist and her shirt and hair make good handles for holding on. She is very patient with me too. Sometimes I like to rock myself to sleep(in my orphanage my nannies loved us all, but we could only be held during feeding and changing so I often had to comfort myself to sleep) this makes my mommy very sad, but she still holds me bunches and lets me rock a little too if I need it. I'm getting the hang of this mommy/baby thing. I think I like it:) Mommy and Aunt Teri complained a bit when I woke up at 5 am....but I reminded them I let them sleep almost all night. Speaking of 5 am...I need to sign off for now and wake them up! Love,Zachary

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Zachary, I'm so glad to hear from you. We all have waited for you for a long time but no one has waited with more prayer and loving anticipation than your mommy. You will be more loved than you could ever imagine. You have a huge family back home waiting for you so that we can shower you with love, hugs and kisses. You will be raised in such a wonderful home with love from all sides and in a church so that you can learn about Jesus and the plans He has for you. His first gift to you was life and we are so thankful you are here. His second gift to you is your mommy. We know He has many more gifts and plans for you and we all want to be a part of that. Your mommy will always be your favoritest person, and you will always be hers. She prayed, hoped, fought and endured for you.
Hurry home Zach so we can all shower you with love.
Aunt Steph

katherine said...

So i have to say, aunt melissa, that your journey to Zach is the only thing keeping my spirits up at the moment. Obama is officially the president-elect (I drank a little when I found out). The only thing keeping me positive is knowing that no matter what happens in the next two years (hopefully by then republicans will get the congress back) Zach will still be in the most wonderful country in the world with more opportunities than most Vietnamese children dream about. He will have a huge loving family who will always make sure that he is fed, safe, loved and happy. Hurry home with our American Boy.