Thursday, November 6, 2008









Whew...what a loooong day! Mommy and Aunt Teri set their alarms so they would be up early for it...no worries, I helped them get up early enough. Today we went on a really long van ride to the Mekong Delta. Mommy and Aunt Teri were trying to take in as much of the scenery and local culture as possible...but I was being super cute and distracted them a lot. I was pretty good if I do say so myself...I like to look out the windows and chill leaned back on my mommy. At the Mekong River we rode in a nice boat to the small island where we toured the local coconut candy making shack and went on a ride down a very skinny river in a very tiny boat paddled by a very tiny lady. Mommy and Aunt Teri wore funny hats. My homeland sure is pretty in some areas...and very diverse. I am glad my mommy is getting to know all about it so she can help me treaure my heritage as well as grow in my new culture and life. Mommy is sleeping. Shes really tired. She carried my all day long in my front carrier...it was hot for us both, but I like it. Aunt Teri is going to try and post a few pictures from today before she goes to bed. Mommy said she will write you guys a post later...I think she is surprised by how tired I make her...I'm not surprised, I don't let her sleep as much as she is used to and I require just a bit of her attention hahaha...she is soooo good to me and I love her more and more each day. Today i got cereal, formula and boogers on my mommy...Aunt Teri said it looked good on her...my mommy seemed to love my mess...I will try to keep her shirts looking that good all the time. ..I think mommy will only wear formula colored shirts from now on :)...night night, Zachary




1 comment:

katherine said...

Whoa I can't wait to see all the pics of the Delta.
Goodness my cousin is a cutie in his little hat.
I hope you guys get some good sleept tonight.
i know aunt teri thought 3 am feedings were long behind her.
Love you bunches.