Sunday, November 2, 2008

Prayers please

Teri and I just got back from the famous breakfast buffet at the Rex hotel. It was very good. We are still being a little cautious however on some of the things we are eating. The Vietnamese people are very gracious and friendly. I spoke with Thuy this morning and the other couple will be arriving this morning and we will now all meet in the lobby at 1:30 and travel with the other couple to Tam Binh to pick up their daughter after going to Picasso to get Zachary. Please everyone say a prayer for Zachary and the other baby as their little worlds are getting ready to be turned upside down and they don't even know it. Yes, we know they will be well loved and cared for however they will not know what is happening to them and will definitely miss their nannies and their little friends who are around them sleeping beside them in their cribs at night. It will probably be a very rough night for Zachary and us so keep us in your prayers. Please everyone keep the comments coming on the blog. We do not have time to answer everyone but know that they are being read and it makes us feel connected. We are on our way to exchange some money and do some exploring before we meet Thuy. We love you all and it is so nice to be able to have contact with you all on Skype. The next time I post I will have Zachary. I will post as soon as possible. Love you all.

*Steven, when you go to the school Monday, could you please let the students know about this blog sight if they're interested. Miss Kathi has the adress too and has pulled it up at work, but i did give the site to the students and some might enjoy it. Love you all!

2 comments:

Rod said...

You are in my preyers. I can not think of two people better to get Zach through the transition. It will be fine. I love you both

stephanie said...

It's 5:45 in the morning and I am so excited because I know you must have Zach by now. You all will be in my prayers for a smooth transition and a quick bonding for Zach and his mommy. I can't wait to see him sitting in your lap with your arms around him. Love you all