Monday, March 23, 2009




Helping Grammie with the laundry


Zach wearing his hand embroidered pjs from Vietnam

Sorry for the short post. Just wanted to post a few pics. It is already late and way past my bedtime. There is just never enough time anymore but I wouldn't want it any other way. Zach is growing so fast and learning new things everyday. We are experimenting with sign language and Zach does the sign for "more" and for some reason, he loves making the sign for "table" It is so cute. We went to the beach the other day to have lunch where my niece Katherine works at Hemingways on Pensacola Beach. I forgot it was spring break and oh my gosh it was so crowded. Anyway, after a very nice lunch, my mom and sister and I took Zach down to the sand at Quietwater beach and let him play. He hated for his feet to touch the sand but he didn't mind his hands being in the sand. He seemed to enjoy playing with his sand toys so I cant wait to take him back. Hopefully he will get use to the sand. It was the same with the water when I tried to put his feet in. He would hold his legs up. It was pretty funny. I was surprised because he loves his baths and the water in the tub. Last night was the first night Zach successfully stayed in his crib all night long. He is in his crib again tonight so hopefully it goes just as well. I had to get up couple times as he started fussing but went right back to sleep. Zach 's Aunt Teri and cousin Ashley from Virginia will be coming this week. We are so excited to see them. Zach's Aunt Teri went with me to Vietnam to get Zach so the two of them have a special bond. I know she and Ashley will be surprised at how much he has grown.

No comments: